Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Thursday, September 15, 2011

Okay, so two families did not come and pick up their shares of veggies.  I gave some to Mom and to each of the neighbors on either side of us.  Tonight, I plan to wash, cut and prepare as many of them as I can for cooking in various recipes.  I'll post some pictures of what I make if I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment