Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Friday, July 6, 2012

Here's what happens when you try to use up your CSA veggies before the next share



I had a bunch of zucchini, so I sliced some up in thin slices, then layered them in a baking dish into which I had drizzled olive oil.  Then I topped that layer with sliced tomatoes.  I sprinkled with dried basil and oregano. Then I layered Applegate Farms uncured pepperoni on top of that.  A liberal layer of shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan for the final layer.  Baked @ 375 for about 20-25 minutes.  Voilà!  Kind of like pizza with no crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment