Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Brekkie!



I was so proud of myself yesterday morning.  I made the kids scrambled eggs for breakfast, but I managed to save some of the eggs for myself and make a scrambled omelette with some spinach, green onion and tomatoes, all from my CSA share.  Then I sprinkled on some of Nellie's Slap Your Mama.  I'm usually too brain dead in the morning to think of something like this, but I managed to do this while baby boy was napping and baby girl was playing in the saucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment