Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Saturday, August 11, 2012

CSA Share #10



Another super heavy watermelon, and some gorgeous, gorgeous rainbow chard.  Lovely looking little orange sweet peppers, mild banana peppers, more blackberries and lots of corn are the highlights this week.  And, I ate one of the little tomatoes as I was washing them off, and it literally tasted like candy, it was so sweet.  Mmmm, mmmm, good!  I think I might freeze the roma tomatoes and make sauce with them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment