Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pinterest, the Easter Edition


Here is all the Easter stuff Nellie and I did from Pinterest:















2 comments:

  1. Those are great! You did SO much! Do I already follow you on Pinterest? If not, I want to!
    Lee
    PS My favorite was the hardboiled egg chicks...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. I might be following you, I'll have to check. My Pinterest page is http://pinterest.com/lynnique/

    One of my sisters lives with me, and she and I did all this together.

    ReplyDelete