Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pancake-palooza

Eddie came up with the idea of making a whole bunch of different kind of pancakes, and talked me into agreeing to make them.  So, that's what I did this morning.

We had:

Lemon pancakes
Cranberry pancakes
Raisin pancakes
Cinnamon swirl pancakes
Apple pancakes
Banana pancakes
Pancakes with maple syrup in the batter
Plain pancakes, and
Popcorn pancakes (Yes, you read it right, popcorn pancakes)

I actually popped a few kernels to add to the pancakes.  As I suspected, these were not as tasty as they originally sounded to the boys.

Here are the finished popcorn, cinnamon swirl and plain pancakes.

Here are all the fruit pancakes.

Here's the proud mastermind behind the multi-type pancake breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is an amazing variety of pancakes! My 12yo ds wants to try the popcorn kind!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete