Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's going to be a food kind of day.

One of my lovely internet friends posted a delicious recipe for some gluten-free banana muffins on her blog, so I decided to make them today.  They look and smell delicious.  I'm too busy eating the salad you see here to have tried one of the muffins, yet, but that will be dessert!



If you look really closely, you'll see a couple of green things that look like mini wedges of watermelon.  Those are heirloom green tomatoes.  I got a box of small heirloom tomatoes at Whole Foods.  They are beautiful and delicious.

1 comment:

  1. That salad looks awesome. And I'm glad you liked the muffins! Joy!

    ReplyDelete