Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Craft Fair Goods

Well, my first show wasn't that great, but I think it was mainly because there weren't a whole lot of customers.  I'm holding out hope for the next show.  Thanks to Aunt Kaki for sitting with me the whole time and for pushing the purses and gift card holders!

As promised, I'm posting a picture of my setup.  This was the original setup, then with the help of Aunt Kaki, we rearranged some things.




4 comments:

  1. The cards are SO beautiful. Those peoples did not know what they missed! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hope you get more people next time.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne,

    Your display looks wonderful. And I'm sure as the holidays get closer traffic and sales will pick up. Just look for those local craft fairs that you don't miss and see if you can be a vendor there. Could you also post some pictures of your favorite cards that you offer with the prices too on this website? And let us all know where you'll be next. Love you
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete