Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lots of blogging to catch up on!

So, we finally got some mold to grow on some of our bread that we touched with dirty hands.  After about 6 days of sitting in a bowl with some water, this is all we got:

I just don't understand.  My house really isn't that clean.  Why won't the germs grow?  ; )


In other news of the weird, the boys came downstairs like this:


They were calling themselves the "Two Person Man" and kept saying, "We're bros!"  I don't know what that was all about.  I swear- I do take them out of the house to interact with other people!  They are not going crazy from being cooped up at home all day!

Today, after a trying morning of lots of whining and complaining (on my part, as well as their parts), I was in the kitchen doing dishes.  It was awfully quiet, so I came into the living room to see what was going on, and this is what I saw:


After hours of fighting with each other and aggravating me, they both crashed on the couch, reading books.  Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment