Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Some stuff I'm taking to the homeschool convention with me.

Corn and Cabbage Slaw with Orange Dressing
These looked so beautiful when I was washing them.

Here they are stuffed with goat cheese and fresh herbs.

Turkey sandwiches on gluten free bread with sweet potato hummus and sprouts.
Hawaiian chicken with pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment