Smart Guys

"I am always ready to learn, but I do not always like being taught."
-Winston Churchill

"Learning should be a joy and full of excitement. It is life's greatest adventure; it is an illustrated excursion into the mind of noble and learned men, not a conducted tour through a jail."
-Taylor Caldwell


"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Playable Angry Verbs

So, we did an Angry Verbs story project that I saw on Pinterest.  This led Eddie to design a live action Angry Verb game.

The boys came up with a list of angry verbs, which we printed off and taped onto styrofoam balls.  We made a fortress out of old, small boxes, onto which we taped adverbs.

Then, we had  a good time knocking down the adverb fortress with our Angry Verb balls!













1 comment:

  1. Deb… The gambling My partner and i found a short
    while ago had been a lttle bit different… (can’t recall where by I discovered these
    people.)
    Review my site ; Background Investigation

    ReplyDelete